The Kpop Artist of the day

The Kpop Artist of the day

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blogging from my Granny's place ^^*

I'm already here, guys! Blogging from KOREA! ^^*
I just wanna blog something since 5 readers emailed me this morning saying that they missed my blogging (awwwwwwwwwwww!) and they also wanna know what is up.
It's already seriously late here, it's 12:16 here... I can almost here the owls (nahhhhhh~ just kidding) but it is really 12:16, though.

Soooooooo~ my grandma joked about her college present for me (yes~ it'll be 2 years before i'm gonna be in college) she said her gift for me is.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE~

PLASTIC SURGERY!

LOL, seriously, my grandma said i can't go to college looking like her old high school friend that got her face burnt on fire,(my meomeo is soooooo mean, that is what i call my grandma, short for "halmeoni" because i am an asian swagger, LOL, just kidding) she said i looked like a monster (thanks, meomeo, what a good thing to call your grand daughter!) but, who knows, maybe i'll get one *winks

Anyway~ BYE guys ^^* till next time!
(My meomeo is getting seriously angry because she said it's late and if i sleep late i will never grow taller EVER AGAIN)
Nighty nights^^*

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Lucky youuu"" I always dream that I'm going to Korea but my mom wakes me up in the best part =( Your grandma is so adorable.. Tell her that I want a gift too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? A plastic surgery? That was very lucky of you to have! And you dont got double eyelids, right? Well, now maybe you can have! Hahaha, one of my dreams is to undergo plastic surgery, because of my facial problems. How bout u? What do u want to be structured from your face?
    PS: Please blog about how to avoid pimples. I'm really dying to eliminate this stubborn pimples from my face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete