The Kpop Artist of the day

The Kpop Artist of the day

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Do what i am supposed to do!

I was thinking this afternoon, and it came to my mind. What am i really supposed to be blogging about? I mean, i blogged about everything Kpop, even if my blogs are few. So, tomorrow i will be blogging about my opinions on some Kpop Videos and Kpop groups. But before everything else, i would like to add that what i would be blogging about are 100% opinion of mine and i guess i would add some opinion of the netizens so you guys would know what people really think about your idols. Till then, have a nice day ^^



Here is a photo of a girl from a group that i will blog about tomorrow, enjoy? LOL

6 comments:

  1. Have a nice day too Sheena! Feel friend of mine! Ha ha ha. I like how you react on the kpop vids, issues, etc. You're some sort of a true-blood blogger! Hell yeah! Raise the roof for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are flattering me. i am blushing ^^* thanks

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha. Well i mean it. You're really great. ;)

      Delete
  2. 대박!! but may i ask who that girl in the photo is? not trying to be rude or anything but is she wearing make up? because she doesn't look like she's wearing one, i mean, is that really the photo you have to upload? LOL. I am so excited! can't wait to see ur blog tom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is actually wearing make up. I thought that photo of her looks decent so i chose it, LOL. Is it that "bad" or should i replace it? And please check my blog tomorrow ^^* she is Sulli of f(x) by the way! ^^*

      Delete
  3. Sheena ! I have a blog too but I didn't write anything about 3 years ago. The main reason is that I don't have interesting ideas about what should i write.Also, My english skills are not good...but I will try to improve it ( Well , my blog only have a spanish version and I wrote 5 posts) I really enjoy read your blog... You are so funny :D
    I hope you can visit my country someday soon. I'll wait for you <3
    Grettings from Peru~~

    ReplyDelete