The Kpop Artist of the day

The Kpop Artist of the day

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!



I kept on getting e-mails recently that they wanna win the XOXO album. I really understand you guys, but please DO follow the instructions i have given you. I think commenting rather than e-mailing me is easier. I am really touched, really! touched that you guys are passionate to win your bias' album, but please follow the simple instructions that i have given, i didn't really asked for anything hard to accomplish, just some simple instructions. How am i supposed to give you guys your entry number when i will pick the winner if you guys just keep on sending me emails instead of following what i asked you guys to do?

Please just follow the instructions that i have given you guys! Wish you guys all the luck in winning the album! and also, i have another give away, just read my recent blog posts to know what it is, and please, i hope this time you guys would FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS especially THE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS ON WINNING THE EXO'S XOXO ALBUM GIVEAWAY!! Hope you guys understand, as you can see i am not picking the winner just cause i want to, i am going to give each and everyone who joins and follows the given instructions an entry number so when the tine comes i'll just pick a number and see who the winner is!

 

3 comments:

  1. Whew. No worries. I'm following ur instructions. Poor them. /:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like there's only 3 of us who know how to follow the rules. Oh man, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand all. I'm following those instructions too ( But I think i'm so late). Thank so much for this WONDERFUL! AMAZING opportunity!♥SHENNA♥
    * crossing fingers*--->Good Luck to everyone! :D -
    - ★★Stephanie ~페루♥★

    ReplyDelete