The Kpop Artist of the day

The Kpop Artist of the day

Monday, September 23, 2013

Why the Kpop Guru- Expert has been gone for some time

So you guys know i haven't been blogging for a while and that i didn't blogged as i promised. I am clearly sorry about that. I have a reason, it was my birthday last week so me and my K-mom were on a shopping spree, it's her present for me. F21, target, topshop and tobi haul ( I am got this trait that Asians got, aside from the skin color and eyes, i also got this "got to save, spend on sale" trait so these shops are my babies!). I got tons of new clothes, YAY for the Kpop fan! ^^*
Again, i am clearly sorry for being gone for a looooong time. (T-T) The korean is very sorry about that. 
BTW, some of my Asian friends thinks that my K-mom's present is the best (yes, they are Asian. We are kind of like the Asian neighborhood some of us are from Japan, The Philippines, South Korea and China. It is like the whole Asia in one neighborhood) but my K-dad's present is the best (insert 2ne1's i'm the best song) HIS GIFT FOR ME IS TO VISIT MY GRANDPARENTS! WHICH MEANS I AM GOING TO MY HOMELAND!!!! I AM GOING TO SOUTH KOREA, AGAIN! ASDGFHFJDJFKDFSG!!! 

I really miss that place, i mean, the last time i went to my Grandparent's place was when i was 4 years old! It is seriously a long time. I can already smell my 할머니's home made kimchi and the busan (부산) Gangseo (강서구) river smell. MMMMMMMMMHHHH~ DAT SMELL! My K-dad is from Gangseo-Gu or Gangseo District, Busan. He is a river-loving-fellow kind of namja. I am seriously excited to see my Grandparents and go to my other Grandprents on my K-mom's side. K-mom is from Gangdong-Gu, Seoul. Meaning, i am going shopping on Seoul, ofcourse, with my Momma.

Ofcourse, being the cool person i am , I'm gonna buy some present for a lucky reader! ^^* Comment what you guys wanna have as a souvenir and after picking the winner for the  EXO's XOXO ALBUM GIVE AWAY i am gonna pick some one for the Seoul souvenir. ^^*


By the way, enjoy this photo of my favorite K-couple! 
Just look at their lovely smile ^^* HEAVEN!




Thanks for reading, guys! Enjoy your lovely week! Looking forward to your comments and feed backs! Love you guys! ^^*

6 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! 난 당신을 너무나 부러워!!! I really like to go to Korea someday, but i can't! I envy you because you can! OMO! And that K-product from Seoul? That's so amazing! I really wanna have one! For me, i like to have some items of Block B!!! Anything will do, just for Block B. I really love block b.
    I also got envy of you because you got many gift presents from your K-parents! OMONA! I wish I could be like you!
    Btw, it's okay that you didn't post for a long time, don't be bothered, we're just here to wait for you and your blogs! Ha ha ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww~ Thanks. It means much to know that some one actually waits and reads my blog posts. Thank you very much ^^* By the way, where are you from? ^^

      Delete
    2. I'm from Philippines so le me got surprised that u said u got filipino friends. *u*

      Delete
    3. Yeah, i do! They are actually the most friendly families in our neighborhood. Mine is kinda... asian. LOL ^^* Also my brother is studying there for his college.

      Delete
    4. Oh really?! He must be impressed with filipinos... Hehhe

      Delete
  2. Hi Sheena! I hope You had a good time in Korea. Go to Korea is one of my great desires . My friend was there a month ago and she said me that Korea is really beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete