The Kpop Artist of the day

The Kpop Artist of the day

Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Kpop fan's parent problems

You clean your room everytime, mom doesn't notice. Not clean your room for one time, mom tells you how much of a burden and lazy ass you are.
*Sighs. Parents, why can't they understand us? It is like as if they were never once a teenager. I am always studying and sh*t and trust me, My parents only sees the part where i am taking a break. I know probably some of you guys also have this problem, especially those with Asian parents. Not being a complete complainer here, but seriously, Mom, calm down, my bias won't come barging in our front door and sweep me away and bring me into the magical world of Kpop (but if that would happen, then oohhh lalala~ day dreams --__--")

Anyway, this morning me, my 엄마 (mom) and my 아빠 (dad) were eating breakfast. I turned on the TV and checked out channel M and this is what happened:

아빠: This is the reason why we brought her here, if we live in 한국 (korea) she would've been one of those crazy 사생 fan. She could've dropped out of 고등학교 (high school) to start chasing those  추한 사람 (ugly people, yes, my dad is referring to my bias)
엄마: Aigoo~ if she will keep on doing this i will force her to live with her grandparents.
Me: Eomma, Jji (yes, i call my dad "Jji" short for abuji) i can here you guys, i am right here.
엄마: Good! From now on no more Kpop!
Me: aren't you guys happy that i am proud of what we are?
엄마: i am not one of those girls that dances on stage wearing crazy fluffy coats. 
Me: you guys don't get it *faces back to the tv and starts singing growl with exo on the screen.
엄마: Hopeless! Aigoo~ Ya! don't be like your nuna! don't go crazy over nappeun saram who didn't went to college

Me: mom, seriously? are you still gonna talk to Tony (he's name is actually SeungHo, we call him tony because it is like the english counterpart of that name) like that?
엄마: Whatever! Go back to your room and clean and start studying! no more kpop for you! or else if i see your grade very low you will live with your grandparents!

Me: that is fine with me mom, because if that happens i will be closer to my oppas more! 



I didn't actually meant it like that, i was just mocking my mom. LOL. Anyways, i received some emails this morning saying that they want to win the XOXO album that i am giving away for free, guys, you don't need to email me, you just need to comment on each of my posts and always visit my blog, and that is, from the comments i will pick who the winner will be, so the more comments you post the more chances of winning you get. Also, i would like to answer the questions that they have asked me over their emails and these are the answers for it: 
I am giving away the XOXO album because i already have one, the album is brandnew. The give away is open worldwide so everyone from every country can join. After picking the winner from the comment section i will email the persn who won and ask that person for the address where i would be sending the album, that is why you need to create an email account (gmail account, in this case) when you post a comment. I am giving a give away this early (even if my blog isn't that popular yet) because i just would love to give a passionate kpop lover and Exo fan an XOXO album because it will bring that person JOY. Read my older blogs to know the mechanics of the give away.


사랑합니다! 행운을 빕니다! ^^


5 comments:

  1. ERMERGERD! this is the story of my life (except you know, i am not korean and you are. LOL)My mom always blames everything to my bias (especially seungri my love <3) saying that i am delusional and all (i really am though, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you Sheena lee. But may I ask? Are you a korean girl? 오 모!!! I envy you. About the parental issues, yeah, our feels! Parents are like the best antagonists/villains in our lives because they always destroy our dreams(dream as in daydream about kpop), they always want us to stop spazzing on our idols. When they scold me things regarding kpop issues, I always tell to myself, "hey, calm down, they just don't know kpop. If they do, they will be more addict than you!" HAHAHA, yeah, i talk to myself. I need an expert pieces of advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, born korean and will die as one. ^^* You don't need to envy me, I don't even have doublebeyelids unless I get surgery LOL. Thank God for make up!


      I know, right? But good thing they still give me my Kpop addiction needs! Kkkk

      Delete
    2. Lol. Good thing I am a filipina. I got "perfect" double eyelids, hell yeah, i hail my eyes, it's like overround and its like when i look at anybody, i seem to be angry always at them because of my very big eyes. Oh poor me. Kkk.

      Delete